A new part-time (over 5 years) BSc programme in Nutritional Therapy (in partnership with the University of Greenwich) was reinstated in response to industry demands.
- The BCNH Diploma in Nutritional Therapy was successfully accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Council, which act as a regulatory body for the profession of Nutritional Therapy.
- In the same year we also introduced an e-learning platform (Moodle), which has proved a major success for students, tutors & staff.
- An Advisory Board, whose members meet with key BCNH staff twice a year to discuss BCNH issues and to offer guidance, was also formed in 2010.
- Just five years after the foundation of the 3-year diploma course, BCNH started academic collaboration with the University of Greenwich, who credit rate our courses.
- Collaboration with the university elevated our standards even higher, and as the result of a highly academic curriculum, we decided to extend our 3-year Diploma to a 4-year course, with Year 4 solely dedicated to clinical practice and clinical skills.
- We also introduced a 3-year BSc programme, which most students found impossible to complete due to their work and family commitments.
BCNH (formerly British College of Nutrition & Health) was formed in April 2000 by its current Principal Breda Gajsek, to provide top quality, evidence based nutrition education that will support the integration of Nutritional Therapy into orthodox practice.
Please download BCNH Prospectus (13-14) for further information